Thursday, October 2, 2008

Taking it easy!

I was talking to Joddey Hicks yesterday about the level of pressure and stress that each of us are consumed by on a daily basis.

Being 40 years old, having four kids, a wife, a business and many friends/associates certainly makes for a busy life. What are we doing to manage our stress levels? Personally, I really enjoy working out, spending time with family/friends and relaxing with a good movie. The older I get the more I realize that I need my cave time and fun time, or I take things way to seriously.

My sales advice for today?

I have decided to look closer to the work we perform on Managed Services clients to make sure that things that fall outside of the spectrum of support is being invoiced accordingly. Today I was able to find a few hours of work that normally would have been thrown into the Managed Services bucket and invoiced clients for it.

Have a good one!

Mike

No comments: